Research programme: Alzheimer's disease and Parkinsons disease therapies - Elan/DGT
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Digital Gene Technologies; Elan Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 27 Feb 2001 Preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 27 Feb 2001 Preclinical development for Parkinson's disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 27 Feb 2001 New profile