At a glance
- Originator Ferrer
- Class Antihypertensives; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin type 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 05 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Hypertension in Spain (unspecified route)
- 28 Feb 2001 New profile
- 28 Feb 2001 Preclinical development for Hypertension in Spain (Unknown route)