AM 3301Alternative Names: AM3301; ME 3301
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Originator Meiji Seika Kaisha
- Developer Amalyte Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine inhibitors; Inflammation mediator inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic rhinitis; Hypersensitivity; Ulcerative colitis