Research programme: injectable allergy therapy - ALK-Abello/MaxygenAlternative Names: Maxy 20 research programme; Maxy 320
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Maxygen
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic asthma; Hypersensitivity; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jan 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergic asthma in USA (Injection)
- 31 Jan 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Seasonal allergic rhinitis in USA (Injection)
- 31 Jan 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergy in Denmark (Injection)