At a glance
- Originator Sofotec
- Developer AEterna Zentaris GmbH; Sofotec
- Class Infertility therapies; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Gonadotropin releasing hormone stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2006 No development reported for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in Germany (Inhalation)
- 01 Jun 2004 AEterna Laboratories is now called AEterna Zentaris
- 30 Dec 2002 Zentaris has been acquired by AEterna Laboratories