Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Butylamines; Furans; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cerebral ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 15 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Cerebral ischaemia in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 01 Mar 2001 New profile
- 01 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for Cerebral ischaemia in United Kingdom (Unknown route)