Research programme: human monoclonal antibodies - Centocor/MedarexAlternative Names: HuMaBs - Centocor/Medarex
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Originator Centocor
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Inflammation; Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 2009 Medarex has been acquired by Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 23 Jul 2008 Medarex files an IND application with the FDA in USA for undisclosed indication
- 05 Sep 2007 Medarex and Centocor expand their licensing agreement