Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2005
At a glance
- Originator Array BioPharma; ICOS Corporation
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 23 Mar 2005 Discontinued - Phase-II for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (PO)
- 12 Jul 2004 IC 485 is available for partnering (http://www.icos.com)