Research programme: anti-cancer monoclonal antibodies - Xenova/AureliumAlternative Names: Anti-cancer monoclonal antibodies research programme - KS Biomedix/Aurelium BioPharma; KSB 108
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2004
At a glance
- Originator Aurelium BioPharma; Xenova Group
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Haematological malignancies
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Haematological malignancies in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 27 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Haematological malignancies in Canada (unspecified route)
- 25 Sep 2003 KS Biomedix Holdings has been acquired by Xenova Group