Thyromimetic - Bayer
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2003
At a glance
- Originator Bayer
- Mechanism of Action Thyroid hormone receptor beta agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis; Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 25 Feb 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Hyperlipidaemia in Europe (PO)
- 25 Feb 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in Europe (PO)
- 08 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for Hyperlipidaemia in Europe (PO)