Research programme: CNS therapeutics - Eli Lilly/D-Pharm
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator D-Pharm; Eli Lilly
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 27 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for CNS disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for CNS disorders in USA (Unknown route)