Research programme: tryptase inhibitors - Celera Genomics
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Celera Genomics Group
- Mechanism of Action Tryptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic rhinitis; Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 04 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (PO)
- 04 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergic rhinitis in USA (PO)
- 13 Jun 2005 Data presented at the 101st International Conference of the American Thoracic Society (ATS-2005) have been added to the Obstructive airways disease pharmacodynamics section