At a glance
- Originator Bioprojet; Nonindustrial sources
- Class Imidazoles; Neuroprotectants; Nootropics; Oximes; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for Cognition disorders in France (Unknown route)