At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antiparkinsonians; Antipsychotics; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants; Dopamine D2 receptor agonists; Dopamine D3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 14 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Parkinson's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Apr 2003 Pharmacia Corporation has been acquired by, and merged into, Pfizer
- 08 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for Parkinson's disease in USA (Unknown route)