Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator A.S.A.C. Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Psoriasis in Germany (Topical)
- 08 May 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Psoriasis in Germany (Topical)
- 20 Mar 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Psoriasis (Topical)