Cancer vaccine - Immune ResponseAlternative Names: GM-CSF cancer vaccine - Immune Response; mbGM-CSF cancer vaccine - Immune Response
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2004
At a glance
- Originator Immune Response Corporation
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Malignant melanoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Colorectal cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Malignant melanoma in USA (unspecified route)