Meningococcal vaccine groups A and C conjugate - GlaxoSmithKline
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Meningococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Meningococcal group A infections in Europe (unspecified route)
- 06 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Meningococcal group C infections in Europe (unspecified route)
- 13 Mar 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Meningococcal group C infections in Europe (Unknown route)