TAK 128Alternative Names: Y 128
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic neuropathies
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Diabetic neuropathies in Europe (unspecified route)
- 02 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Diabetic neuropathies in Japan (unspecified route)