Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Breast cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Mar 2001 New profile
- 13 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for Breast cancer in USA (Unknown route)