Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Class Hormones; Obesity therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 17 Dec 2003 No development reported - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Obesity in USA (SC)
- 14 Mar 2001 New profile
- 14 Mar 2001 Investigation in Obesity in USA (SC)