Research programme: Alzheimer's disease therapeutics - Applied NeuroSolutions/Eli Lilly
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Originator Applied NeuroSolutions
- Developer Applied NeuroSolutions; Eli Lilly
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 2009 Applied NeuroSolutions and Eli Lilly increase the scope of their original three-year Alzheimer's disease drug discovery collaboration
- 09 Dec 2009 Eli Lilly enters into a one-year renewal of its collaboration agreement with Applied NeuroSolutions
- 22 Nov 2006 Preclinical development is still ongoing