At a glance
- Originator Chinese Academy of Sciences; Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica
- Developer Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jan 2010 Phase-II clinical trials in Cancer in China (unspecified route)
- 14 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in China (Unknown route)