At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Developer Boehringer Ingelheim; Medical College of Wisconsin
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Mesylates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Sodium hydrogen antiporter inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jan 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in Germany (unspecified route)
- 29 Jan 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (Unknown route)