At a glance
- Originator Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma
- Class Anti-ischaemics
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin-converting enzyme 1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Renal failure; Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in Japan (unspecified route)
- 08 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Renal failure in Japan (unspecified route)
- 01 Oct 2005 Sumitomo Pharmaceuticals has merged with Dainippon Pharmaceutical to form Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma