At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline; Human Genome Sciences
- Mechanism of Action 1-alkyl-2-acetylglycerophosphocholine esterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Nov 2001 Discontinued-I for Atherosclerosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 30 Apr 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Atherosclerosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 Mar 2001 New profile