Pegylated recombinant human leptinAlternative Names: PEG-OB; Pegylated recombinant native human leptin
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Obesity therapies; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jul 2006 No development reported - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Obesity in USA (SC)
- 15 Mar 2001 Investigation in Obesity in USA (SC)