Research programme: polyglutamine repeat disease therapies - Cogent Neuroscience/ElanAlternative Names: Polyglutamine repeat disease therapies - Cogent Neuroscience/Elan
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2003
At a glance
- Originator Cogent Neuroscience [CEASED]
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Huntington's disease
Most Recent Events
- 06 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Huntington's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for Huntington's disease in USA (Unknown route)