Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2003
At a glance
- Originator Zengen
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Fever; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Fever in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Feb 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for Fever in USA (Unknown route)