Research programme: respiratory disease therapy - Bayer/Pharmagene
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2005
At a glance
- Originator Bayer; Pharmagene
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Respiratory tract disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 21 Jun 2001 Profile reviewed by Pharmagene
- 16 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for Respiratory tract disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)