Research programme: CYC103 cyclin binding groove inhibitors - CyclacelAlternative Names: CBG inhibitors; CYC103; CYC103 cell cycle peptidomimetics research programme - Cyclacel
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2011
At a glance
- Originator Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jan 2008 This programme is still in active development
- 28 Mar 2006 Xcyte Therapies has merged with Cyclacel to form Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
- 20 May 2005 This programme is still in active development