Research programme: CYC102 cell cycle peptidomimetics - CyclacelAlternative Names: CYC102
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action DNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Mar 2006 Xcyte Therapies has merged with Cyclacel to form Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Mar 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 16 Oct 2001 CYC 102 is available for licensing (http://www.cyclacel.com)