At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Phenylurea compounds
- Mechanism of Action CCR3 receptor antagonists; Chemokine CCL11 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic rhinitis; Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 23 May 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 May 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Allergic rhinitis in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Mar 2001 New profile