Research programme: allergy vaccines - Acambis/GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: Allergy vaccines research programme - Acambis/GlaxoSmithKline
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Acambis; GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 12 May 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for Allergy in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 20 Mar 2001 New profile
- 20 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for Allergy in United Kingdom (Unknown route)