HIV gp41 vaccine - Panacos
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Panacos Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 Mar 2001 The vaccine is available for licensing (http://www.panacos.com)
- 20 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for HIV-1 infections in USA (Unknown route)