Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2001
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2001 Discontinued-II for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Mar 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)