Research programme: human polyclonal antibodies - Biosite/Medarex/PDL BioPharmaAlternative Names: Human polyclonal antibodies research programme - Biosite/Medarex/Protein Design Labs
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Biosite; Medarex; PDL BioPharma
- Class Polyclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Jan 2006 Protein Design Labs is now called PDL BioPharma
- 29 Jun 2005 This programme is still in active development