Research programme: cardiovascular disease - Millennium PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Cardiovascular disease research programme - Millennium Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 21 Mar 2001 New profile
- 21 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for Congestive heart failure in USA (Unknown route)