SSR 182289Alternative Names: SSR 182289A
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Phase-II for Thrombosis in Europe (PO)
- 01 Mar 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Thrombosis in Europe (PO)
- 26 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthelabo to form Sanofi-Aventis