Syn 2002Alternative Names: Dox-SynB1; Dox-SynB3; Doxorubicin peptide conjugate - Synt:em; Syn2002; Vectorised doxorubicin - Synt:em
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator Synt:em
- Class Anthracyclines; Cytostatic antibiotics; Doxorubicins; Drug conjugates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action DNA topoisomerase inhibitors; Reactive oxygen species stimulants; RNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jan 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in France (unspecified route)
- 23 Jun 2004 Syn 2002 is available for licensing (http://www.syntem.com)
- 10 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in France (unspecified route)