Bcl-2 gene therapy - Idun/Selective Genetics
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Idun Pharmaceuticals; Tissue Repair Company
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Gene transference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Fracture; Ischaemic heart disorders; Skin ulcer; Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 05 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Fracture in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Spinal cord injuries in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Skin ulcer in USA (unspecified route)