At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko
- Class Irritable bowel syndrome therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 4 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Dyspepsia; Inflammatory bowel diseases
Most Recent Events
- 14 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammatory bowel disease in Japan (unspecified route)
- 14 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Dyspepsia in Japan (unspecified route)
- 13 May 2002 A preclinical study has been added to the Digestive System Disorders pharmacodynamics section