Research programme: prostate cancer therapy - Lynx/UroGeneAlternative Names: Prostate cancer therapy research programme - Lynx/UroGene
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2004
At a glance
- Originator Lynx Therapeutics; UroGene
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Prostate cancer in France (unspecified route)
- 27 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for Prostate cancer in USA (Unknown route)