At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Class Guanidines; Quinolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Sodium hydrogen antiporter inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure; Ischaemic heart disorders; Myocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Heart-failure in Japan
- 09 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Congestive heart failure in Japan (unspecified route)
- 04 Mar 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Myocardial infarction in Japan (unspecified route)