Research programme: Alzheimer's disease therapies - AndrxAlternative Names: Alzheimer's disease therapies research programme - Andrx
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Andrx Corporation
- Mechanism of Action HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)