Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Class Cinnamates
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin E1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes insipidus; Genitourinary disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Genitourinary disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 02 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Diabetes insipidus in Japan (unspecified route)
- 28 Mar 2001 New profile