At a glance
- Originator Tanabe Seiyaku
- Mechanism of Action Type 5 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Erectile dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Erectile dysfunction in Japan (unspecified route)
- 29 Mar 2001 New profile
- 29 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for Erectile dysfunction in Japan (Unknown route)