Research programme: familial hypercholesterolaemia gene therapy - Amsterdam Molecular TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Familial hypercholesterolaemia gene therapy research programme - AMT; LDL-R gene therapy; Research programme: familial hypercholesterolaemia gene therapy - AMT
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action LDL receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperlipoproteinaemia type II
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Familial hypercholesterolaemia in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 20 Jul 2004 This programme is still in active development - BIO 2004 Annual International Convention (BIO-2004)
- 29 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for Familial hypercholesterolaemia in Netherlands (Unknown route)