Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Groupe Fournier
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in France (unspecified route)
- 30 Mar 2001 Preclinical development for Diabetes mellitus in France (Unknown route)