BAY 509062Alternative Names: 17 beta HSD inhibitor - Bayer; 17 beta Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase inhibitor - Bayer; Estradiol 17 beta dehydrogenase inhibitor - Bayer
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Bayer
- Class Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action Estradiol dehydrogenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 28 Sep 2001 BAY 509062 is available for licensing
- 30 Mar 2001 New profile