Research programme: cardiovascular disease therapy - SEQUENOM
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator SEQUENOM
- Class Peptides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Genetic transcription modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jul 2004 SEQUENOM has terminated its drug discovery efforts
- 08 Oct 2001 Gemini Genomics has been acquired by SEQUENOM
- 30 Mar 2001 This programme is available for licensing (http://www.sequenom.com)